The Tarot Card reading uses a virtual Tarot deck containing all 78 Tarot cards that are used to reveal hidden truths. Tarot is all about your intuition. It’s the inner voice of your higher self & Tarot cards can help you hear your inner voice to understand what life is indicating to.
Tarot Cards are like having a mirror to yourself. Think about a question, dive into your inner-self, establish a relation between your sub conscious mind & inner wisdom & you get the answer. Before one begins his Tarot card reading it’s important that one grounds himself & establish a relationship with the Tarot cards as it involves a lot of intuition. Mastering the Tarot requires familiarization with the symbolism that defines the deck. There are many ways to read the cards. Personal technique evolves with increased practice, experience & comprehension. The 22 Major Arcana cards represent life’s Karmic & Spiritual lessons & the 56 Minor Arcana cards represent the tubulations that we experience on our daily life.
Quick glance to the Tarot card course details
- Mode of training is ONLINE.
- Medium of Instruction would be in both the languages English/ Hindi as per the convenience of the student(s)
- Admission Qualifications – Students should be able to understand simple English/ Hindi. Education no bar.
- Why Tarot card reading
- General meaning of various Tarot Cards- Love, Career, Finance
- How to prepare for tarot readings- meditation, rituals.
- The Major Arcana
- Tarot spreads.
- Interpreting a single card
- How to heighten your intuition & activate 3rd. eye.
- Manifestation of your thoughts.