Vaastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science of harmony and prosperous living by eliminating negative and enhancing positive energies around us. This is an ancient architectural science that finds its origins in India. It guides the design and construction of buildings with the help of simple and natural laws that govern the universe. This works on the principle of enhancing positive & eliminating or reducing the negative energies in & around a place or a person. The more positive energies are created , the more abundance can be attracted.
Quick glance to the Vaastu course details
- Classes are held on Working Days / Weekends (depending on the availability ). For overseas students evening /night classes are conducted.
- Normal Duration and timings of classes would be for 2 hours, with accord to your flexible Timings ( flexible only in personal classes).
- Mode of training is ONLINE .
- Medium of Instruction would be in both the languages English/ Hindi as per the convenience of the student(s)
- Admission Qualifications – Students should be able to understand simple English/ Hindi. Education no bar.
- What is Vaastu?
- Environment & Vaastu
- Role of Vaastupursh
- Energy flow science
- Five Elements of Vaastu
- Role of various directions
- Role of COMPASS in Vaastu
- Lords of various directions
- Balancing of 5 Elements & 8 Directions
- Relationship – Planets & Directions
- CAREER zone in Vaastu
- HEALTH zone in Vaastu
- Characteristics of each Directions
- Connection of various body parts & Directions.
- Remedies to balance the elements